With the blossoming tourism trade in Europe, there is always demand for trained and certified individuals in travel related businesses. Many tourism companies offer premium career opportunities to individuals with gradate or post graduate degrees in this stream. Here are some renowned program names:
· A bachelor degree in tourism management is offered by Breda University which is a full course program spanning four years
· La Rochelle Business School in France is another known campus for opting for a bachelor degree in tourism management
· Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology in Ireland also offers a recognized program in tourism management
Turkey is emerging as an important tourist destination in Europe and many institutes are offering tourism courses such as School of Applied Technology and Management, School of Tourism and Hotel Management at Adnan Menderes University and Bilkent University
These are some of the recognized programs in Europe. However, most of the hospitality courses in any campus in Europe offer travel and tourism specializations as well. For those who take up travel related courses, they can look forward to varied careers in the tourism industry. Turkey, in particular, has a blooming industry of travel agencies such as Alsahhab Travel, Adonis Travel, Karnak Travel and many others who offer varied positions and diverse roles in their companies.
Hotel Management Programs
If you are looking for hotel management courses in Europe and wish to find the renowned institutions, you will have to head to the snow capped regions of Switzerland. This country is known to house some of the best schools and courses in the hospitality industry. The certificate and degree courses that are offered by this country are recognized and reputed in Europe and other countries as well. Notable are the following:
There are other reputed schools in Europe that are well known for the hospitality management courses they offer:
· MODUL university in Vienna, Austria is known to offer a BBA in hospitality and tourism management as well as post graduate courses
· Sweden has low cost courses and many which exempt students from tuition fees with attractive sponsorship programs. The Dalarna University is known to offer a graduate science degree in international tourism management with international training and placement assistance. Lund and Umea Universities offer master programs as well.
While these are well known courses in Europe for those seeking a career in hospitality management, many institutes and universities in every country in Europe offers a wide choice of programs in this career stream. Thus, students can save on costs by studying for such a subject in their own country or region.
Legal Advisor Programs
When you are looking for a career as a legal advisor, there are several kinds of programs you can opt for. In Europe, usually an LLM degree is opted for when one is looking for a career in the legal stream. It is considered a post graduate masters program in law. This is done when one has undergone an undergraduate program in law or any subject associated with legal knowledge. You could be seeking an LLM in European law which would encompass different specialized streams such as constitutional law, employment law, immigration law, competition law, human rights law and environmental law. Here are some popular options in European law:
· The Duisenberg School of Finance in Amsterdam offers an LLM Finance and law course that is esteemed and highly sought after by those who wish to augment their career in corporate finance and international business.
· The University of Portugal also offers an LLM degree in European law
· The Lund University in Sweden is renowned for the masters program it offers in European Business law
There are several campuses in Netherlands which offer different programs centered around European law.